Everyone Needs a Little Faith! - By Faith Darrow

Believe it or not, I often times struggle to make my avi look great. I sometimes put together looks or finding the right items to enhance my avi's look whether that's skin, genitalia, hair, clothes to shoes and poses. So when I was asked to be part of the blog here, I thought, "Maybe I could help others find items  they are looking for as well!" So, without further introduction, allow me to introduce Faith's Fashion

First things first, let's talk about summer wear. More specifically, I thought I'd show you a few of my favorites from my vast collection.

The first bikini I'm going to showcase is based on this summers hottest trend,  the upside down bikini. Its called Valentina by [Aleutia]. It fits under the bust rather than just on top of it and provides a cute window which highlights your girls in a manner most bikinis won't.  As of this writing, it can currently be found at Tres Chic, which runs from July 17 2018-Aug 10 2018. After that, check the mainstore 
It is Maitreya only

Our second number is a monokini designed by one of my favorite designers, VoluptasVirtualis and its called  Fortuna. On the surface, it appears to be a normal monokini. Unlike others, VoluptasVirtualis has added a colour change hud that lets you change the colour of each part of it. Neck, bust, and bottoms are all one piece, but allow for separate color change options and also fits all the big body types the bikini can be found at the mainstore

The final outfit for today is not really a bikini, but it fits out theme very well, and that's  Blueberry's Rie wet t-shirt and panties. This really sexy number is semi-transparent and is extremely popular. It clings to the body in all the right ways, revealing just enough to give someone the tiniest peak on what's under the cloth. It's incredibly sexy and lives up to the usual blueberry standards. This outfit comes in all the usual body types and a ton of colours..you can find it at the Blueberry mainstore.


Before I wrap this up if any of you have questions for me or want to know where you can find something, feel free to drop me a NC and I'll happily address it in the blog here.

Until next time ...

Comments