Shopping with Kat! Tres Chic in July


Here’s one of the events I await with most anticipation every month! It captivated my interest due to its creative setting, a lovely artistic recreation of Rome’s Piazza di Spagna, but it has a catchy French name! I am talking of course about Tres Chic! Its motto is ‘It’s all about you’, so without further ado, I’d say let’s show you a lil’ bit of what you can find at the current round, ending this August the 10th.
Visiting the event will provide plenty inspiration for different happy times, as the theme for this round is ‘Summer city party’! It resonated well with me, considering I have been busy partying and decorating the small town at (shameless plug) the new sim Vicki Concertina and I have.  Here’s a couple of styles I put together, inspired by what I’d find on this round, shot on location @ Gemini.
It was love at first sight with the furniture set presented by InsurreKtion at this round, ‘Surf style’! Truly inspired design that puts a note of colour and fun in any home. Made me think of throwing together a little outfit that would fit a beach mood. These adorable sandals by Avanti (following a recent trend in fashion that lets you wear ‘flat’ shoes even being addicts to your tippy-toes stance as I am!) and jewelry by Supernatural were a good complement to this summery outfit by Glittz, available in 10 solids and 3 lovely skirt patterns. This hair from No.match seemed a natural choice to go with this rather chilled look, as it was the pose. I do not often have the luxury to use premade poses, but Luanes World in this  round makes such a nice showing of several of them, bento, both couple and singles - available also in their mirrored version, which is SO useful!

Outfit :
[Glitzz] Fiorella Skirt - Floral plum
[Glitzz] Fiorella Top - Dark Plum
.:Avanti:. Daya Sandals)
Necklace(s) : .::Supernatural::. Ava Set Silver
Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_CHEAT
Pose: :LW: BENTO Poses  - Love Alone
Props:
[IK] Surf Style Set - Bookshelf (common)
Much different mood is what inspired the second outfit, again with the idea sprung from a prop: it’s from a new designer, or rather, couple of designers! Little Avril and Max Bobair from Les Fabuleuses Histoires de Litttle & Max have on display this eye-catching car, packed with delightful poses both single and for couples, and with some surprising props - including this little fella here! Felt like a nice ride for a schnazzier outfit, which I found in this stunning dress from one of my favourite designers: Aleutia. Which also comes with a gorgeous bikini, making it great for a summer party, let it be classy and glam (my partner and I both wore it at the grand opening of our art gallery!) or more casual! To complement it , I chose some rather sparkling accessoires, including a bag from - shanghai -, gem glasses from Majesty and some sexy foot jewelry ( I am such a sucker for those!) from Amias.
Outfit:
[Aleutia] Valentina Dress & Bikini
amias - EIRA
Accessoires:
MAJESTY- Icey Girl Shades [Pink]
- shanghai - Gotchi Bag Rose
- shanghai - Dorne Earring Rose
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lyra"
Poses and Props:
Les Fabuleuses Histoires: Histoire 2 : Drive baby ! (includes car, dog, bottle, cake and much more!)
My final photos from this short presentation includes the free gift you can get simply joining the in world Tres Chic group and claiming it at the entrance of the event!
Oh yes, this lovely top from one of my favourite designers as of late , Seniha, is totally free. I matched it with the skirt from the perfect ensemble sold this round from ElvenElder. My choice of shoes went with Earthstones, multiple time award winner designer for a reason!
And you will see a lot the props I am using. No. 59 has a selection of different drinks, from carbonated water to coke!
They come packaged both as rezzable props and wearables, which include a single bottle with a very high priority animation. Highly detailed and a fun addition! I wore for these 2 outfits the newest hair introduced at Tres Chic by a favourite hairmaker of mine (and Vicki's, who never fails to pick up her creations). I am talking of course about Dela: both colors shown are part of her Diversity pack, which brings amazing variety.

Outfit:
Seniha. Dita Ruffle Top
!EE Frozen Jade outfit (skirt)
EarthStones Callista Sandal - Chrysocolla
Props:
No. 59 - Softdrink Sixpack LemiLemon

I hope these outfits gave you a few ideas about some of the wonders this event is filled with, and I could go on and on including snacks and drinks from ChicChica, a stunning dress from Kenny Rolands, a provocative lil thing -and truly a bargain!- from Niu, plenty kinis from the likes of Legal Insanity exquisite hair from Tukinowaguma and way more! Enjoy Tres Chic!

Comments