Brunella wears Boho!

Hey Attentionistas,

Although the end of summer is approaching for many of us, I'm hopeful it's going to be an Indian one, which means I'll still be in the mood to wear the fabulous BoHo summery outfits that have been available in Second Life this year. Yes, I know I could set my Windlight to Permanently Hot & Sunny, but as soon as the temperature outside drops a little I'll be heading for the shops to buy my Autumn wardrobe.

Quite a few of you have asked about the outfit I’m wearing here. It’s called Boho (naturally) by Silvery K. It's absolutely gorgeous and just the thing if you are off to the SL equivalent of Glastonbury or Coachella! The Silvery K store is well worth a visit: lots of fab jewellery, lovely kimonos and a gacha machine containing this outfit! 

 

What I’m wearing:


Hair: (RA) Izanami;

Head: Lelutka Simone;

Body: Maitreya Lara;

Skin: Glam Affair

Eyes: Ikon

Everything else: Silvery K Boho Style;
Lighting: Lumipro















Comments