
On Flickr
Morning all! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I thought I would give you a quick look at some things from C88 before I start my weekend. Yesterday when I logged in, Bru sent me a message at said, "Get over here to C88. There are some really cute boho fashion and casual clothes!" So I I grabbed my purse, got myself presentable and popped over to C88. If you don't go shopping with friends, you should. Bru has amazing taste and great fashion sense. I adore her if you can't tell. I found lots of cool stuff. Fill up your purse before you go, trust me.
Credits
Shorts - Decoy - Madison Shorts: Faded @C88
Wedges - REIGN.- LOTTIE WEDGES @C88
Halter - REIGN.- LOTTIE HALTER TOP @C88
Hair - Sintiklia - Scarlet
Cleavage - ZHAO-II - Rocket boobs
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
Lipstick - S.E CATWA 50'S RED LIPS - POWDER PACK 8/18
Eyeshadow - [PF] CATWA Eyeshadow - Smokey Boudoir
Nails - [HC] Seduction - Maitreya Nail Applier
Eyebrows - *Sinful Curves* Eyebrows in Refined Brown
Head - Catwa Catya
Body - Maitreya
Skin - Session / Jewel
Shape - Own
Windlight - Regional at the Hamlet
Pose adjusted for angle and rotation
Post processing
Lightroom for crop and initial adjustments
Lightroom Preset - Creativity - Vintage Instant
Photoshop for size to 6000 pixels the Flickr Maximum

Comments
Post a Comment