Shopping with Athena - August 2018 Collabor88


Welcome to the August shopping trip to Collabor88. I took along my good flickr buddy, Teupy. He had lots of opinions about the fashion on display, being an avid photographer in his own right. We had a great time looking over everything, but eventually, I zeroed in on three looks.

This being the anniversary edition of Collabor88, there were even more things on offer than usual. I saw a definite Asian flair in a lot of the fashions (and happily for me, butterflies to add to my collection).


Hair:  Stealthic Haven Reds
Shoes:  Pure Poison Hailey
Dress: Eliavah Rafflesiah Dress – Black

The first thing to grab my eye was this lovely kimono from Eliavah. I’ve only bought one of their outfits in the past, but this one was too lovely to resist. I paired it with the adorable gladiator heels from Pure Poison. I really liked these sandals, although I was slightly frustrated by the hud that went with them. I was unable to change the dark green panels on the front to the gold color I wanted. Hopefully, they will send out an update, as the perk of Pure Poison is the ability to change the colors of the shoes! The hair is another ultra-curly offering from Stealthic. I’ve featured this designer before and I have to say, no one in SL does the mega curl as well as they do.


Hair:  Foxy Romee Hair (Reds)
Dress:  Ashlee Cocktail Dress
Shoes:  Pure Poison Katherine Sandals (A 50L Friday Find)

The second dress to catch my eye was this lovely Ashlee cocktail dress. The lace detail on the bottom put me in mind of Dead Dollz or Tetra in its attention to detail. I paired it with Foxy Romee hair and a pair of heels I grabbed that same day from Pure Poison for Fifty Linden Friday.

Hair:  Foxy Romee Hair (Reds)
Moon Elixer Web of Seduction
Finally, I bring you the pure fantasy of this amazing, glittery bit of whimsy by Moon Elixer. Everyone knows by now that I love showing a bit of skin and this outfit delivers the sort of “Wow” that I go for in a fun outfit. One could easily wear this for a carnival outfit or for a Halloween party. It’s just that extra bit of naughty sparkle that every SL woman should have in her inventory.
Until next month!

Athena XOXOX

Comments