Hi everyone! I’m off on another shopping event. This time, I checked out one of my old favorites, Cosmopolitan. This event, while an old favorite, has not slowed down in any way. In fact, it’s gotten fresher over the years. It’s constantly running and changes up its offerings every couple of weeks.
The first thing I found that was a must-have was the Emotions Chrystal hair. I have never purchased one of their hairs before (and as a hair aficionado, that’s rare), but the windblown look was an easy sell. When I tried it on, it was edgier than I had anticipated, but I like it. Anything to keep Athena out of a rut. Another advantage to this hair was that it did not break easily unlike some photographic hairs. If you don’t mind an edgier look, you should definitely give this one a look.
My next find was a Codex necklace Gacha with various sayings. One play later, I was the proud owner of a necklace called “Slave” in copper. It only needed a minor adjustment when I put it on. Given that getting necklaces to fit is one of my biggest pet peeves, I was pleased.
I was then tempted by a lovely lingerie set by Ricielli. I will admit to being disappointed by the fit of their designs in the past, but I took a gamble and was delighted when it was a perfect fit. My avatar doesn’t have dramatic proportions, so I would recommend that everyone try a demo. Having said that, the design of this delicate outfit was very pleasing.
I kept walking past the Seniha dress and finally decided to grab it. I had never tried this designer either, but this outfit was too cute and unlike other things in my inventory. It showed a little more skin than I thought it might, but since when have I had a problem showing skin? I can definitely see myself grabbing this dress when I need a quick, fun little dress to wear shopping.
Nearby, I found these really funky boots by Enchante. They are completely unique in my inventory, but I thought they might go well with the Seniha dress located nearby.
So how did my two looks turn out? Judge for yourself!
Hair: Emotions Chrystal hair - Reds
Necklace: Codex Gacha Slave necklace in copper.
Lingerie: Riccielli in light blue.
Hair: Emotions Chrystal hair – Reds
Dress: Seniha dress in black plaid
Boots: Enchante in basic colors (gray)
Until next time, happy shopping!
Athena







Comments
Post a Comment