You're so Attentionistas @ Vanity

Here I am with another event I keep seeing people wearing items from, and for a reason!
Like my last post about Equal10, we are talking about an event that is relatively recent, being barely 6 months old. I am talking about Vanity!
When I was visiting yet another event I stumbled into a recent acquaintance of mine, a magnetic beauty named Valeries Muircastle (give or take an S or two). I recognized the clothes she was wearing, and since I can also recognize a wonderful ass...i mean blogging opportunity, I asked her to model for my terrible photos. Man, the lenght one goes to find original pick-up lines these days.
Anyway, with a thousand thank you to Valerie for indulging me, I must say that I am especially pleased to have a chance to objectify her for the noble cause. She happens to be showing off at their best these jeans and top made by the event creator, the owner of Scandalize, Yanikka.

Valerie wears:
Top: Scandalize.Karole.BRA
- 22 colors and 20 fatpack extras, optional pearls on the bra with additional hud
Pants: Scandalize.Karole.JEANS
- 22 colors, 11 denims, 22 fatpack extras. The small knot has 22+20 colors on additional hud
- both available for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Hourglass
Props:
Bicycle: BJK - Vanity Bike Gacha Pink
Doggie: *[Black Bantam] My Dear Button Toy Poodle Boy Blue
- gacha - boys are common, the girl is rare...just saying!
Decoration: Junk Food - Watermelon String Lights

Moving from butt to butt, let's here's yet another excellent model, this time it's the vacational Monique LeFry! Again she provided  a nice styling card, and a lot of patience posing for me. :p
With her I decided to use one of the backdrops present at the event. Certainly it does not allow me to showcase the beautiful surroundings @ the Gemini sim, but it is a fun item to use in photos!
Man, I am getting so smooth with this self-promotion....Not.

The sexy Moni is wearing an outfit from E-Clipse Design, shortened in ED (I know sometimes this causes some confusion....). Take a look!



Top: ED. Jump Top Black
- materials enabled, available for Maitreya, Slink Physique and Hourglass, Isis , Freya
Shorts: Top: ED. Jump Shorts Black
Props:
Backdrop: House of Shade - Tilted Backdrop
- in 4 colors, no poses, copy/mod
Poses and sparkles: Amitie - Sparkle  - FATPACK
- 6 bento poses - includes mesh sparkle

And in conclusion, it's time for me to take charge and show you something I myself wore. This dress in particular caught interest and comments from a few, so I am especially proud to show it here.Even making silly faces...

Dress: [Glitzz] Agata Dress - Soft Pink
- Maitreya only, 8 single colors, solid and sheer option.
Hair: Exile - Muse - Naturals
- bento-animated hair with style hud, 3 different styles with mirrors
Shoes: Fashion Addiction Silvia
- 50 colors available for each of the 8 separate sections of the shoe + 5 metal options
Available for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP
Necklace: .::Nanika::.Arrow Necklace Pink
- 4 metal options, available in 7 colors. Unrigged no mod, resize script
Nails: Ascendant - Holographic Bento Nails 08 - Maitreya Beta
- Maitreya only

Props:
Couch: Armonia Decor [AD] Rustic Divan.(Gift)
- cheap but not free 'special edition' of the design
Telephone: Serenity Style- Retro Telephone Black
Poses: BellePoses - Aretha
- 7+7 bento poses. The name is not a conscious tribute.

That's it for today! I hope you'll take time to peek in to Vanity before the round ends, as it is truly an event with several beautiful items. Join also the group, because the new round will start soon and the event is known for having good opportunities of flash sales.
Till next time - remember, this blog is all about having fun with your shopping addictions, so don't be shy contacting the staff and posting in the model group.

Comments