Hey Attentionistas,
Well, it's high time we featured Blueberry on this Blog! A couple of weeks ago I requested pics from the Attention models group clad in Blueberry and received just one submission: my own!
So here it is - a picture of me wearing Blueberry!
Now the interesting thing about this outfit is that this it is customizeable: you can write whatever you want down the size of those gorgeous tight leggings and the jacket that goes with it too. OK, OK, the pants are way too tight for my phat azz after too much eating and drinking recently, but a visit to the gym will sort that out.....oooooh, I 'm wandering...where was I?
Anyway, go to Blueberry. Get this great outfit (or another) and let me, Heather, Kat or Faith have a pic of you looking hot in it and we'll post it here. Who wants to see more pics of me after all....?
What I'm wearing:
Top: Blueberry Leah.
Pants: Blueberry Alena Leggings.
Trainers/Sneakers: Native Revealed sneakers.
Accessories: Kibbitz autumn necklace, (NO) Art Nails - Unicorn Sparkles, Kunst Dayton watch, Silvery K BoHo style arm chain and belly ring, KC Valentine waist chain.
Hair: Lamb - Poppy.
Head: Lelutka- Simone.
Makeup: Glam Affair Emily plus Appliers from Alaska Metro, Mila and Pink Fuel.
Eyes: Ikon.
Shape: Maitreya - Lara.
Bru
xoxo


Cute
ReplyDelete