Hi Everyone!
First off, I had a big change in my SL appearance since my last blog post. I went back to my beloved Catwa Catya head since some of my closest friends had said they missed that look. So I decided to bring Catya out of retirement for a little while.
An even bigger change was getting the Belleza Freya body after my boyfriend Gangrul suggested it might make a nice way to mix up my look. His tastes were bang-on. If you’ve ever thought over the years, “That Athena should really eat a cheeseburger or two,” consider it done.
As with any major avatar change, there were huds to learn, skin to apply and then the dreaded clothing issue. I hadn't realized how fully spoiled I had been by my Maitreya experience over the last three years. I never had to check to see if the item I was buying was made for Maitreya because EVERYTHING was made for Maitreya. So when I was time to pick up a few items, I remembered that my pal Nicasio Ansar made Belleza-exclusive items. Curious, I went to his shop to check out his merchandise.
Nica had a few cute items for sale and let me tell you, they are creative as all get out. I quickly put together the above cute outfit. It may look rather benign at first glance, but this outfit has a few surprises in store.
My favorite item is the Curiousare Jeans. I’m irked when mesh pants do not fit well around the waist with large gaps between the skin and the pant itself. I shoot close up, so I need a nice fit. As the pic below shows you, Nica knows how to fit a pair of pants to the Belleza Freya curves.
Then there is the fun stuff. Nica’s clothes, as I mentioned, look benign. Click on the cute tank and a toast pops up. There, you have the choice to lower the top. You can also set the top to “Public,” allowing your nearest and dearest the chance to strip you.
The effect is rather eye-popping, you have to admit. For those aren’t familiar with the Belleza Freya, you can change the way your breasts appear on your avatar with the hud to change your boobs to perky, regular and va-va-voom. Nicasio loves this about the Belleza and styles this top to accommodate this particular feature. You can see here that my breasts are a little less … va va voomy.
The pants have their own secrets. First off, with the fatpack hud, you can change the pants to a variety of colors and with various designs, even worn spots. Here’s a few of the backside, which is very well fit.
However, Nica has another surprise for you. Click the front of the pants, and another toast pops up to allow you to tear the pants. This allows the shapely Belleza bottom to be exposed, as well as an area in the front for some obvious kinky fun.
The final thing I’m going to show is just so much fun, I’m surprised no other shoe designers have thought of it. I certainly haven’t seen this anywhere else. Nica has the Pesca pumps available. At first glance, they are rather modest little pumps. (As a bonus, you can also see the patches that were added at the knee by the HUD.)
If you click on the right foot of the avatar, a toast will pop up offering to move the shoes up. The first time I tried it, I was a little disappointed, because it looked like the shoes disappeared, and I wondered at the awkward wording from Nicasio, who is very well spoken. I needn’t have worried.
Is this adorable or what? The shoes were in my left hand. I can’t think of any woman who hasn’t kicked off her shoes while out dancing or to take a walk on the beach. No more dancing at beach parties in heels (which makes no sense.) This is also a clever bonus for any photographer who wants to pose an avi carrying their shoes. The possibilities are endless. Nica cleverly got into the mind of a woman, and I can’t praise this highly enough.
I hope you enjoyed this little peek into Nica’s store. It will be featured in the October 2018 issue of Attention, so be sure to check it out when it’s available to learn more about this creative designer and his store.
Until next time, happy shopping!
Athena
Credits:
Hair: Stealthic Passion - Red
Mesh Head: Catwa Catya 3.2
Skin: Amara Beauty Erin - Peach
Lip - Euphoric Lip Glo; Eyes: Euphoric
Freckles: Queen oF Ink
Top: M:NA Coniglietta Tank
Pants: M:NA Curiousare Jeans
Shoes: M:NA Pesca Shoes
Ears - Swallow Princess
Credits:
Hair: Stealthic Passion - Red
Mesh Head: Catwa Catya 3.2
Skin: Amara Beauty Erin - Peach
Lip - Euphoric Lip Glo; Eyes: Euphoric
Freckles: Queen oF Ink
Top: M:NA Coniglietta Tank
Pants: M:NA Curiousare Jeans
Shoes: M:NA Pesca Shoes
Ears - Swallow Princess








Comments
Post a Comment