Faith's First Faves


Hi everyone,

Welcome to a new feature on the Attentionista Blog. I'm going to call it "Faith's Faves." Every Thursday, I'll be bringing you a new list based pre-determined criteria for that particular week. I want to make this fair for everyone, I don’t want anyone to think they don’t have a shot at making Faith’s Faves.

Athena has been telling me for ages what a talented group of photographers routinely post to the group and I have to say she was right. Since this is my first week doing this feature and it’s my first time seeing a lot of your work, I decided on the following criteria:

1. I must not be following you already or be aware of your work.

2. I’m not going to use the work of the Attention staff, as our focus always has been on the rest of Second Life.

3. Our magazine and blog does not allow visible erections or penetration, so they won’t be included, either.

4. The list is in no particular order. I went back seven days and just made the list in the order I spotted them. Your placement on this list doesn’t mean I liked it better or worse than the one before it.

5. This list is completely independent of the Flickr selections in Attention Magazine. Your inclusion on this blog list has been made completely independent of those selections.

6.  If you wish to be included on the list, please ensure the images you upload to our group are downloadable.

Without further ado, here’s this week’s “Faith’s First Faves!”















.                  





And that’s it for week one! I want to thank Athena and Heather for helping me with this project. I also want to thank everyone who posts to the Attention Flickr group, especially those of you who have a new follower.

I’ll be back next week with a completely new list.

Til then …
Faith



Comments