Shopping with Heather at Uber - August 2018

Hello Fellow Attentionistas! 

I was out shopping at Uber and ran into Attentionista River Anwyl.  She was dressed in the most magnificent dress, always complete with, of course, sunglasses and immaculate jewelry. While we were shopping, she suggested, “You may want to take a look at the Giz Seorn booth. You're fair skinned, and the combo wine shirt/navy skirt would be explosive on you!”

Of course, I am never one to turn down fashion advice from such an exquisite fashion goddess. So I picked up the Giz Seorn fatpack (Giz Seorn - Easton.) And River was right of course, the outfit looks fantastic.


I added some excellent Empire ribbon tie-up shoes (Empire - Soapwort). The platforms are high, and they look great on my feet. The ribbon ties are elegant, and the materials are perfect. I just love Empire shies. They are sexy, well made and perfect for putting together in an outfit.



I also grabbed a  necklace and earring set from my go-to jewelry designer Cae, Astrid. As always it comes with the ability to customize all the strands, metals and colors. You can make the Cae jewelry work to fit any outfit you have in mind.


Credits
Shorts & Top - Giz Seorn - Easton [FATPACK] Maitreya Lara
Shoes - EMPIRE - Soapwort - Maitreya
Necklace and Earrings - CAE Astrid 
Cleavage - ZHAO-II - Rocket boobs
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
Lipstick - LeLutka - Matte Red 
Eyeshadow - *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyeliner ~ Slick Hud 
Eyebrows - Avada *Sinful Curves* Eyebrows in Refined Dark Brown
Head - Catwa Catya
Body - Maitreya
Skin - Session / Jewel
Shape - Own

Lighting - LumiPro - 2018




Comments

Post a Comment