Halloween is for Getting Freaky! - Time to get your Boo On with Rachel Swallows Creations


Have you ever met someone and every time you turn around, you see them doing fantastic stuff? Well, I acquired a few pieces from Racheal Swallows Creations, and I have to say, my “girl crush” is more intense now than ever! All you have to do is spend 5 minutes at Mystic Timbers and you know two things: First, she has the vision to create fantastic worlds and the artistic talent to bring her vision to life. Second, she loves doing things for people and working with people to get things done. That is why she makes so many great ideas and sells them through her store in her sim and on the marketplace. 



I wanted to do some sexy Halloween pictures, so I used her Hall of the Rat Kings backdrop, which makes a great photo prop. It comes as an open-ended box, and it has a hallway, rats, skull, zombie hand candle holders. The rats even have red glowing eyes. I will use this past Halloween for other photos too. 

I also love Rachel’s clothing items. I tried on her Creepy Corset and loved it. It is a sexy leather corset with removable breastplates and panties. It also includes versions with and without the materials. The texture Hud allows you to change it to 4 colors: orange, green red, and purple. It is incredibly sexy for me to wear for Halloween. It comes in Maitreya, Slink Physique and Hourglass versions. 



I paired the corset up with my Blueberry, Cupcake boots, the version with the sharp heels – RAWR. "Cum fuck me" boots if I ever saw them! I wanted a bit of a retro look, so I grabbed my Truth – Debra Hair in Platinum Blond. This hair helps you channel the spirit of Marilyn Monroe when you wear it! I also went vintage on the makeup for this shoot. The lipstick is LUXREBEL Catwa Matte lipstick. A perfect shade of blood red. So yummy! The eyelashes are Bossie - flirty eyelashes for Catwa. The eyeliner is *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyeliner. The eyeshadow is Suicidal Unborn - the Smokey Eyeshadow Collection. I love this look and thank you to Kieth Porterfield, Attention magazine staff and crack photographer for helping set up this look.  

Love Always - Heather 

P.S. - And for all of you that have asked, I am doing fine. I have just been busy in RL. Thank you for all your love and kind words! 



Credits
Corset and Breast Plates - Rachel Swallows Creations ~ CREEPY CORSET
Hair - Truth Debra 
Cleavage - ZHAO-II - Rocket boobs
Eyes - Catwa Appliers  AG. Dramatic Eyes - Catwa Applier - Pond
Lipstick - LUXREBEL Catwa Matte lipstick
Eyeshadow - Suicidal Unborn - the Smokey Eyeshadow Collection
Eyeliner - *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyeliner ~ Slick Hud 
Eyelashes - Bossie - flirty eyelashes for Catwa
Eyebrows - Avada *Sinful Curves* Eyebrows in Refined Dark Brown
Head - Catwa Catya
Body - Maitreya
Skin - Session / Jewel
Shape - Own

Lighting - LumiPro - 2018

Comments

Post a Comment