Men's Fashion w/ Cody: Halloween Edition

Hello again, everyone!

It's upon us! The season of the spook, the night of terror, the festival of tricks and treats, official "pumpkin patch decimation" month: October, and more importantly, Halloween!

I don't know about you, but behind Christmas, Halloween is my second favorite holiday. I love the scares (I have a thing for scary stuff, ya know, horror video games, scary movies, ghost stories, that stuff), the Fall festivities, and the overall "feel" that October brings with it. However, the most important thing about October is, of course, Halloween! We all love dressing up and scaring friends and family, or just having a great time! Now, because of this, I thought I'd show off a couple little costumes I found and one that isn't really a costume but more of an outfit that could be used as a costume (mainly cause I fell in love with it and wanted to show it off).

So, lets get started, shall we?

First off, we have the "outfit that isn't a costume but could be used for one". I am speaking of, of course, the newest suit addition from Deadwool: The Hart Suit!


This new suit can be found at Deadwool's new store location

Now most of my guy friends know that I am an avid shopper and user of Deadwool's products, and this suit is by far one of my favorites, and in my opinion, better than the famous Dandy Suit. The texture and design is immaculate and by far exceeded my expectations. If you don't have this suit yet, I highly recommend it!


The suit comes with a HUD to change the color of little things, like the buttons on the coat

Now, how can this suit be used as a costume? Well, it's pretty obvious! This is a perfect option for someone looking to dress up as perhaps James Bond or any other spy-like character, (Archer, anyone?) Of course, it could make for a Great Gatsby (get it?) costume as well!

Now, moving right along to actual costumes! I found these two funny and well made gems at The Mens Department. They are simple ideas, but executed amazingly!

First up, the Devil:




This "Devil" costume is designed by -David Heather- and is called "Dapper Devil". It can be found at The Men's Department


This costume is just as it's called: Dapper. It's not just a clever look for a Devil costume, but it's stylish and really well made. The shoes and glasses can be adjusted to fit better, but overall, the outfit itself fits to the body really well!

The next one on the list is another amazing costume by -David Heather-, and sure to impress Batman and DC fans: Riddler!





This "Riddler" based costume is just as stylish as the previous option, and made by the same developer. It's titled "-David Heather- Riddler Costume, and it can also be found at The Men's Department!


The Riddler costume comes with the appropriate hat, glasses, and of course, the Riddler cane, all of which were made with great detail and to look stylish and fun!

The Riddler is such an "enigma" of a Batman villain, and the same crazy character design you see in his outfits comes to life in this costume. All the colors are correct, and the "?" pattern covers every inch of the outfit, from the hat to the shoes!

With that though, I'd like to finish up with saying that while these are only a few ideas, there is so much more to see and try in Second Life, and if you come across any amazing costumes, please, feel free to comment and let me know! I'd love to showcase them! Other than that, I'm out for now, and I wish everyone one hell of a Happy Halloween, and I look forward to smashing pumpkins with you all on November 1st!

-Cody

Additional Credits:
Poses: Wrong Poses 25 and 41
Hair: Stealthic - Haunting
Body: Signature Gianni
Tattoo:Speakeasy Bloodthirsty Tattoo







Comments