Uber Event - January 2019

Hello Attentionistas! 

The holidays are over, and it is time for me to put my holiday clothing back in storage and start looking at some new clothing to brighten my days as I survive the winter blahs in my part of the world. I hit Uber, and there were tons of great clothes, makeup and shoes, and other accessories to add to my closet. I picked up several outfits, both casual and some dresses. You know I love Uber. If you hit it during the off hours, you can quickly get in and shop through your cam over the entire event. 


The outfit I want to share with you today is from Uber and includes a jacket from L&B that comes with either a bra or a tank top, paired up with some holey (holy??) jeans from Emery. I added some suede boots I had from Zoie, and it completed the look. I don't have enough casual looks. I have extreme glam dresses and gowns and enough swimsuits to wear one a day for a decade. 


The Jacket and tank/bra comes in a fatpack with a wide variety of colors and patterns to mix and match to meet your needs. I can see this jacket and tank option working with many different outfits.


 I also picked up some new jewelry from CAE called Camila. Like most CAE jewelry sets it comes with customizing huds for all three strands. This set comes with two sets of earrings. The hud allows you to select any of the three necklaces to display or hide. It also allows changing the gem and metal choices for each.  As we have said here before, accessories matter. These are the little things you can do to make your overall appearance to look complete. Small things matter in life and in fashion.   


For this look, I liked the cresset moon alone. Simple and elegant without too much drama to the look. It points directly to my bustline in the bra version of the jacket. The eye follows our triggers and the guides we provide. Use them to your advantage.


I shot these in my studio, windlight - photo tools - low light 5. 


Credits
Jacket - L&B- Swear Fleur Studded Jacket w Bra
Jeans - Emery Zadar Jeans Original for Maitreya Body Lara
Boots - Maitreya * Zoie Boots Fatpack (Med-foot)
Necklace - Cae :: Camila :
Hair - Magika - Honey Whiskey
Eyes - Catwa Appliers  AG. Dramatic Eyes - Catwa Applier - Pond
Lipstick - [MJN] Crimson Kisses
Eyeshadow - Pink Fuel [PF] CATWA Eyeshadow - Smokey Boudoir
Eyeliner - *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyeliner ~ Slick Hud 
Eyelashes - Bossie - flirty eyelashes for Catwa
Nails - [HC] Seduction - Maitreya Nail Applier
Eyebrows - Avada *Sinful Curves* Eyebrows in Refined Light Brown
Head - Catwa Catya
Body - Maitreya
Skin - Session / Jewel
Shape - Own

Lighting - LumiPro - 2018


Comments