CoCo clothing at C88 - Gemma Field

Hey everyone! For this blog post I decided to share an outfit I bought from the February round of C88. The creator is well known designer Cocoro Lemon of Coco clothing label. I have been wearing Coco clothing well before mesh was even mainstream. I have handful of "go to" clothing labels and Coco is very much one of them.



Coco Off Shoulder Crop Top White
Coco High Waist Slim Trousers Grey
Pose SEmodeling 371
Backdrop Foxcity Photo Booth Showtime



Coco Off Shoulder Crop Top White
Coco High Waist Slim Trousers Grey
Pose SEmodeling 371
Backdrop Foxcity Photo Booth Showtime





Shoes Rowne Marte Mei Sandals Onyx
Coco High Waist Slim Trousers Grey  
Pose SEmodeling 371
Backdrop Foxcity Photo Booth Showtime




Hair Entwined Becky
Okkbye Essential Eyeliner
Avaway Love Necklace #2
Stud Square Gold
Amara Beauty Jia Lipsticks CATWA


Until next time!

Hugs, Gem xx

Comments