I have been kicking around the idea of changing up my body
from Maitreya to something curvier. The biggest “complaint “ I have received
from people was something like,” You are beautiful, but you are too damn
skinny!”
So, I talked to my dearest friend Athena, and she suggested
I try the Belleza - Freya body. Which she wears and is just freaking drop-dead gorgeous
on her. I looked through my inventory and decided since I had plenty of
clothing that I liked that would work with the new body. And, I wasn’t planning
to change from my Catwa Catya head, so it seemed like a plan. The Freya system
is easy to understand, and I think the hud is superior to the Maitreya in
certain areas, such as the alpha, nails, etc. It also has a shape enhancer to
uplift in your breasts – two settings!
My second stop was to meet up with an old friend of mine, 亗 Nιяα Kнαℓιfα 亗 that puts
together avis for people and runs a great makeover salon. I told her I wanted
to have a full bimbo look and a curvier version of my existing look for my porn
and modeling work. She has an amazing avi herself and I have always found her
to be extremely sexy!
![]() |
| My final Freya shape using my old Maitreya shape as a guide |
I told her, “I put myself in your capable hands!” We went
out shopping and she sent me a list of things to buy. The Bimbo look is something
way out of my comfort zone, so this was going to be a stretch for me. She was
extremely patient with me and suggested a new shape, new skin, new makeup, and nails
even a small wardrobe of clothing to make the transformation complete.
The shape was extremely curvy, the clothing from Moon Elixer
and the shoes were stripper platforms. I was really into the fur! And in pink
yet! The outcome was amazing. I test drove the body at my usual clubs and my
messages were swamped with all kinds of requests! Thank you, Nιяα!
![]() |
| The gorgeous makeover and shape by my dear friend Nira |
I then took the Bimbo shape, then worked with my existing
Maitreya shape to come up with acceptable new shape to use in my porn and modeling work. Yes, I will keep my stick figure Maitreya body for those old
fashion skinny tall supermodel shoots. But I have to say I personally LOVE the
new look! Athena gave me some advice on my lower torso, butt, and legs. It
really made the difference. I kept the "bimbo shape" curvy, but not too extreme. In fact, I
could not make the Frey numbers as busty as the Maitreya or it looked extreme. Which is
ok for some, but it is not my style. This new body will work fine for my retro and
rockabilly looks I love.
![]() |
| Another great look of the Nira makeover and shape. |
Not everything that I love in my closet comes in the Freya shape.
More and more designers are making items for the Freya body. I have had some issues with
older Belleza appliers that do not work on Freya at all. And I am not all that happy
with the hands. I know, it seems picky, but when you are doing photos it
matters. I will look into a secondary solution. So if you are thinking about
changing up your body – do it. But my advice is to call a friend like 亗 Nιяα Kнαℓιfα 亗, none of this would have worked for
me without some help, except extreme frustration!
Thank you Nira and Athena. I love you both! - Heather XOXOOX
![]() |
| Moon Elixir Moon Elixir x MUSE - Lovestruck - Freya - Corset / Pantie / Stockings |
Panties - Mossu - Angelic.Panties - Freya - White
Coat - Moon Elixir x MUSE - Expensive Taste - Freya - Coat
Shoes - Phedora ~ Dani heels ~ belleza
Necklace - Gulabi - Sitara Choker - Freya
Hair - .:JUMO:.Salma Hair Fatpack Lolas
Eyes - Catwa Appliers AG. Dramatic Eyes - Catwa Applier - Pond
Lipstick - [MJM] Pink
Eyeliner - *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyeliner ~ Slick Hud
Eyelashes - Bossie - flirty eyelashes for Catwa
Nails - Freya Body
Nails Polish - Astralia - Compatible nails system (Belleza Lipstick base)
Eyebrows - Avada *Sinful Curves* Eyebrows in Refined Light Brown
Head - Catwa Catya
Body - Belleza Freya
Skin - L'Etre - Dulcet Skin [Golden Tone]
Shape - Savannah
Phone - Vista Esther Bento AO
Windlight - Heather Washout / Retro
Lighting - LumiPro - 2018
Anypose - mine
Lightroom Preset - Contrastly Agfa Vista Plus 800 Aged




Haha! You look gorgeous! I went through the same transition last week! :-D I love my new Freya look. :) All is not well though when it comes to some of my essential t-girl fashion unfortunately so, I will likely still need to use my Lara shape for some things. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAll of you, welcome to the Freya dark side!
ReplyDelete