Avala Laura Dress by Amara Mayoo - Athena Mariposa


Hello Attentionista Fans,

This blog, I want to focus on how much fun it can be switching between various bodies. I’m a huge fan of the Belleza Freya. However, when sponsor Avale designer Amara Mayoo handed me her latest dress, Lola, in Maitreya, I had to choose between passing on the assignment and putting on my Maitreya body again. 

I switched to a favorite skin by The Skinnery since I knew I had the Maitreya body applier for it in the matching Champagne tone. Then it was a simple matter of getting my Maitreya body to look as curvy as the Freya look I favor. Let me tell you when you have a Belleza, a little goes a long way on the sliders. This is not the case with the Maitreya. More is more! Have fun with those sliders, go right my friends!

 I hope you like the picture. While I did put my Belleza back on when I was done, I think you’ll agree you can switch between bodies and still have curves for days.


My look: 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jasmine
Head Applier:  The Skinnery Maddie in Champagne
Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara
Body Skin: The Skinnery in Champagne
Dress:  Avala Laura at Cosmopolitan
Shoes:  Pure Poison
Hair: Tram

Comments