OOOh these days ..........
I guess we all have those days, we sit down and watch the blinking cursor wondering what to write how to caption your mood. How am I going to get you immersed in what I am thinking and ultimately the mood and inspiration for this look?
Well, I think we need to start at the beginning. I find it hard to communicate what I feel, as a result, I almost feel as if I have stage fright every time I have to do this. I think its been part of the reason why I have left blogging up until now. So basically you and I will go on a journey of discovery and exploration and hopefully, you will grow with me. I hope to look back at these posts with fondness and giggle at my silliness but for now... I will start with the inspiration...
I like to dig into my inventory and see what I have and put together some of the older stuff I have .. for me, it's a challenge and fun to see what I can come up with. Most of us love shopping, If your anything like me you have an exploding inventory..... Some days I find getting a look I love can take seconds and some days its retake after retake .. Before I was happy with this I went through a few options so it is safe to say this is the latter of the two. Its a very cute and sexy slip dress from Avale its old something I loved when I bought it and still do ... a timeless classic, I added this cute *COCO* BikerJacketOverShoulders also an old staple and finished the look with my faithful EMPIRE - Gaillardia shoes. I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did.
xoxox
Charly
Get the Look:-
Head
LeLUTKA Head --Nova.1.0
Body
Maitreya Lara
Skin
[the Skinnery] Ginny (Lelutka) sorbet Available at the current round of Uber
Hair
Sintiklia - Hair Katryn
Eyes
AG.- Tease Eyes Pack
Jacket
*COCO* BikerJacketOverShoulders
Dress
.:AVALE:. Edith
Shoes
#EMPIRE - Gaillardia
Earrings
Doe: Little Kitty Ear Tapers
Necklace
e.marie - Angel Necklace
[Fetch] Stella Necklace - FULL SET Available at the current round of Uber
Lm to items listed above:
Uber
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/218/185/19
Avale
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mallo/118/23/1904
Sintiklia
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sintiklia/132/66/23
Doe
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ploom/196/80/25
Empire
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crown/127/128/33
Aviglam
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hell%20Fire/183/189/22
Lelutka
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LeLutka/114/107/37
Maitreya
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/128/133/25
My Facebook
My Flickr
Attentionista Blog
Attention Magazing SL Facebook

Comments
Post a Comment