Feeling this mood today so thought I would blog what I was wearing ..... Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It started with the dress it's a beautifully textured lace dress with the smallest little pearls added onto it simply divine and just oooh so luxurious to look at ... With the lace being semi-sheer it adds a hint of sexiness and naughtiness to a very elegant little dress, I added my ever-faithful Seraph gartered stocking and finished the look off with this very cute n-core slip on and my Coco Ivory fur coat.
xoxo
Charly
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the Look:-
Head
LeLUTKA Head --Nova.1.0
Body
Maitreya Lara
Skin
[the Skinnery] Ginny (Lelutka) sorbet
Hair
Sintiklia - Hair Katryn
Eyes
AG.- Tease Eyes Pack
Coat
*COCO*_OversizedFurCoat Ivory
Dress
BigBeautifulDoll - Stephanie Dress White
Stockings
<SERAPH> Nylon Stockings (Thigh Garter)
Shoes
N-core LEAH
Necklace
e.marie - Angel Necklace
Lm to items listed above:
The Skinnery
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/137/113/25
N-core
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heels/79/109/535
Aviglam
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hell%20Fire/183/189/22
Lelutka
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LeLutka/114/107/37
Maitreya
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/128/133/25
Sintiklia
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sintiklia/132/66/23
Seraph (MP)
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/193841
Coco
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/COCO%20DESIGNS/129/209/25
e.marie
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Go/90/75/34
My Flickr 📷
Attention Magazine Flickr
My Facebook
Attention Magazine - Secondlife Facebook

amazing look my sexy Charly signed Kiss
ReplyDelete