DARKNESS ON THE BAYOU 2...
With the opening of The Darkness Chamber Fair Returns event on the 22nd, I have had some time to wander around and look at all the designers out on display. There are some goodies for just about everyone’s taste. Not only are there various stores to shop from, but the Event’s creator has also done an amazing job decorating as she usually does. You certainly feel the Bayou spirit running through the place.
So in keeping with the Bayou vibe, I have chosen to wear for this particular blog The Darkness hot-pants along with these very sexy and intricate heeled Olisha Boot, as well as Guen’s Black cross face tattoo all from Beauty of Darkness, I am also wearing this very delicate flower and butterfly tattoo from Germinal called Metaphor …. and finally, LittleK Emily Bento Nails. To finish off the look I wore LB. Reason hair.
Hugs and Squishes
Charly xoxo
Get the look -
Beauty Of Darkness - Hotpants, Guen's Black crosses tattoo, Olisha Boots. @ *TDCF
Germinal Metaphor Tattoo applier @ *TDCF
LittleK Emily Bento Nails @ *TDCF
Pose used:- Le Poppycock *Necromantic* Possession available on
My links to all the goodness
Additional Links


Comments
Post a Comment