Sia – Elastic Heart [GMV]
„And I will stay up through the night
Let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes
And I know that I can survive
I’ll walk through fire to save my life
And I want it, I want my life so bad
I’m doing everything I can
Then another one bites the dust
It’s hard to lose a chosen one“
Pose:
[VSM] Kings and Queens 04
Unisex Single Pose
[VSM] devil inside… Mainstore
WE LOVE ROLE-PLAY
starts every month on the 4th at 1 PM SLT
We<3Role-Play Event TP
We Role-Play is a monthly shopping event catering mainly,
but NOT solely, to role-players.
It was the first and original monthly event on this scale
and so far is the most successful one still.
(Text: We<3Role-Play)
Glover – OSAGUAR
full animesh animated pet, 37 LI
to wear or rezz (wander/follow)
Set included: pet, food, toy, bed/cage
all Infos HERE
Stitched – Salloreon Fabric Shirt
Gianni – Jake – Slink
available in 12 different colors
[GTS] Barbaria Sword
Sheath wear on hip or back
work in and out mouselook
original Sound for draw/Sheath/hit/miss hit
Customizable sounds, controllers via HUD/chat
Low impact HUD with menu control, resize, Auto Update
Compatible with ZCS, GM, GLM, ML, DCS, DCS2, WARPS, Honor Meter
and any other safe zone meter
also on Pic:
[Signature] Gianni Body – v5.0a
LeLUTKA.Head.Connor.2.0
L’Emporio&PL::Elements:: Rings
VOLTHAIR– Daniel Hair
Meva Hakon Pants
Meva Mens Wood Beads Necklace Flame

Ofcourse you ll survive xoxox :)
ReplyDelete