Please forgive me – Bryan Adams
„Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can’t stop loving you
Don’t deny me, this pain I’m going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do“
THIS IS WRONG – Happy trail
shine+tattoo in different colors – Mesh and BoM Appl. included
Materials Applier included – Male and Female versions available
all Infos HERE
Man Cave Event Exclusive
CELESTE – Phantom’s Retreat Skybox
amazing big Skybox with lightning Materilas on
Enchantment Event TP
Laminak – Gothic Opera Bed
in different colors avalable – PG and AD animations
Enchantment Event TP
3rd Eye – Catacomb Candles v3
in different styles and colors available
on Pic: Gilded
Enchantment Event TP
Juna: Dehe tattoo
4 different tones (Ultralight, Light, Medium, Dark)
Juna Infoblog – Juna Marketplace – Juna Mainstore
eBento Exclusive
[Clever Language] – Jordan Facial Hair
Lelutka EVOLUTION
eBento Exclusive
L’Emporio&PL::Essentia::
Ring/Lether Set for different Bodies
all Infos HERE
L’Emporio Mainstore
L’Emporio&PL::Oblio::
Vampire Claws rigged for different Bodies
all Infos HERE
L’Emporio Mainstore
[Signature] Gianni Body v5.0a
Omega and BoM System included
[Signature] Bakes On Mesh – DAVIS
on pic: Tone 03 (Athletic)
[Signature] Mainstore
LeLUTKA.Head.Connor.2.5
LeLUTKA.Base.Face.Connor.003
LeLUTKA.Hairbase.004.black (f)
LeLUTKA.Mature.Lgt
LeLUTKA.Eye Dusky.Lgt
LeLUTKA. Mainstore

With a look like that you ll get away with almost anything dear :D
ReplyDelete