Peter Roe – Bushido (feat. Ùyanga Bold)
„I’m a warrior
I’m stronger than I’ve ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can’t get in
Now I’m taking back my life today
Nothing left that you can say
‚Cause you are never gonna take the blame anyway
Now I’m a warrior“
Black Cats Poses – Ishii Pose set
5 Bento Poses with mirrors
katana and shealth in Fatpack with color HUD
The Darkness Event Exclusive
Juna – Moana Tattoo
BoM Layers and Applier HUD incl. (4 tone)
all Infos on Juna BLOG
Juna Mainstore – Juna Marketplace
Fetish Fair Exclusive
[Harshlands] Inari Torii
6 different styles in Pack, on Pick: Ruined (Engraved)
[HarshLands] Mainstore
[Harshlands] Warrior’s Gravestone
set incl. Gravestone, Incense Stone and Wooden Poles
[HarshLands] Mainstore
also on Pic:
LOVE – BAMBOO TREES – 1 – BREEZY
I’m wearing:
Breaux Willow – Enchanted Warrior (Belt Silks, Pants)
Sintiklia – Hair Noctis
Savuriel wear:
Gabriel – Cyber Ninja Gatcha
MUSU – Hand Wraps
NO.MATCH – No.SUGAR (Hair)

Comments
Post a Comment