- for more info and landmarks click on the pics or highlighted words -
✔️ HANDS TATTOOS
✦✦ STARDUST - Diana Tattoos - Exclusive @ Uber Event ✦✦
↔️ Original hand-drawn hands tattoos
↔️ 5 hands tattoos in packs that include both Black and White colors
↔️ With BOM layers you can also "Mix & Match" them to make your own unique tattoo!
↔️ 2 colors - black and white, 3 opacities
↔️ supports - Maitreya, Legacy, Omega (covers Slink, Belleza), BOM/Classic Avatar
↔️ in the pic I'm wearing BOM layers on Maitreya body. I mixed and match 4 different tattoos.
📌 Uber
‼️ January 25th - February 22nd ‼️
✔️ POSE
↔️ 6 bento poses plus 6 mirrored versions
↔️ copy, mod.
👉 Windlights courtesy of sweet and talented Polyhistor Serpente
- Hugs - 💕💕😘 Thank you!!!
👉 Get Windlights HERE
TUNE ♫♪ Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted ♫♪


Sweet :D
ReplyDelete