My Flickr - Skyler Morningstar Areli
- for more info and landmarks click on the pics or highlighted words -
- for more info and landmarks click on the pics or highlighted words -
This amazing kimono was created by Silvery K for a special event - KAGAMI
KAGAMI is a very popular horror game event. This is the first time in several years that it will be held. It is an event that so many people are looking forward to.
The game area will open on the 27th, but only the shopping area will be open to the public ahead of time.
✔️ KIMONO
✦✦ SILVERY K - Kimono Mesh(gasha-dokuro) - Exclusive @ Kagami Event ✦✦
↔️ Maitreya
↔️ 100%original mesh
↔️ Set includes - Kimono,and texture change HUD, Feather Stole and Japanese Shoes
↔️ Sold individually in black, red, white, and aqua.The FatPack contains 8 different colors of kimono
↔️ The HUD for Japanese shoes only comes with the FatPack.
‼️ Event Opens February 19th ‼️
↔️ unrigged hair accessory
↔️ 3 hairsticks + 3 single lilys
↔️ texture HUD for metals / petals / ribbons
↔️ 3 colors - red, black and white
↔️ copy / mod.
TUNE ♫♪ Tarja - I Walk Alone ♫♪
" ... Put all your angels on the edge
Keep all the roses, I'm not dead
I left a thorn under your bed
I'm never gone
Go tell the world I'm still around
I didn't fly, I'm coming down
You are the wind, the only sound
Whisper to my heart when hope is torn apart
And no one can save you
I walk alone ... "


Comments
Post a Comment