... when I cry ...

    My Flickr - Skyler Morningstar Areli

___________________________________

➖  HORNS / CROWN / EYE SMOKE  ➖
Petrichor 】 —  Andromyda Horns/Eyes  — 
• available  @ The Crystal Heart Event 
//  July 30th - August 27th  //
• custom mesh & textures, materials enabled
• animated and resizable eye smoke, fits all heads
• horns L & R + crown
• animated textures, hide / show feature
• HUD controlled textures for both items
• copy / mod

➖  LIMBS  ➖
Petrichor 】 —  Andromyda Limbs - Female  — 
• available  @ The Crystal Heart Event 
//  July 30th - August 27th  //
• custom mesh, materials enabled
•  Maitreya, Legacy, Belleza Freya, Kupra
• HUD controlled textures and animation texture speed
• alpha masks included, compatible with Alpha Cut HUDs
• crystal feet / hands optional
• male version available
• copy mod

___________________________________

➖ POSE  ➖
Seetra. Poses 】 —  Contemporary Collection  — 
• available @ Seetra. Poses Mainstore 
• set of 3 contemporary dance bento poses
• mirrors included
• copy / mod

___________________________________

【 Head 】— LeLutka Evo X Lilly
【 Body 】— Maitreya
【 Hair 】— Tableau Vivant - Zephyr Hair
___________________________________

 🎧  TUNE  ♫♪ _ grandson & Jessie Reyez - Rain  _ ♫♪


... I do not mind the rain sometimes
'Cause that's the only way the roses bloom
In my mind, when I cry, when I cry
That's the only way the roses bloom

It's okay, I'm not okay
I feel the disarray of yesterday, oh my
I need to feel the raindrops on my head, on my head
I know I know nothing so
Embrace what I cannot control, oh my
Trouble walks beside me 'til my end, 'til my end

I do not mind the rain sometimes
'Cause that's the only way the roses bloom
In my mind, when I cry, when I cry
'Cause that's the only way that the roses bloom

Hand on my heart
I swear, I made peace with the rain (peace with the rain)
Peace with the rain (peace with the rain)
Now I dance with the pain ...
___________________________________



___________________________________

Comments